COVID-19 Updates for The Martial Arts Academy
Safely Train with us in our
Best Practices Karate Program!
Learn a true Lineage Karate System responsibly in a Best Practices format! Get in shape, strengthen your immune system and learn a Warrior's Philosophy! The Martial Arts Academy of Marin takes the COVID-19 Pandemic seriously. After 18 months, and literally hundreds of classes, we have had ZERO COVID-19 Cases! Best Practices are strictly followed to ensure safety. Our safety Protocols Exceed all State and Local Requirements. Please CONTACT US to make an appointment for a Free Trial.
Please see requirements below to safely begin your training:
- Only Members of The Martial Arts Academy are allowed in class. This is done so each member is part of our social bubble system, a known quantity, and to facilitate proper contact tracing if needed. If you wish become a member of The Martial Arts Academy, to begin you application please CONTACT US.
- Once admitted, following Best Practices are required:
- Wash your Hands. A hand sanitizing station will be made available at the training location
- Stay Home if You're Sick, or if you've been around anyone who is sick. If you think you've been exposed to COVID-19, notify the staff immediately.
- Stay Home if you have a Preexisting Medical Condition. If you live with anyone who has a Preexisting Medical Condition, Stay Home.